My goodness, the update to TimeTag (3.0+) has been a mess. I really appreciate all the feedback and emails I've received--It helps me a lot in getting updates faster.
I have an update being uploaded right now to Apple (3.1.1) that has the following fixes:
- Fixed the issue where deleted records came back. Turns out they were never being deleted at all--they just looked like they were.
- Fixed an issue where records were listed as 'active' even if they weren't.
- Added back in an indicator when a record is being actively timed (so they'll look like "00:30:00(+)" )
- Fixed an issue where notes not appearing on a record if there was no tag set
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the new date pickers
- Fixed an issue with note taking on the iPad
- Fixed an issue with note taking when editing a time record
- Added back in a decimal point with setting rates
I'll keep everyone posted with the next round of updates, like bringing back the dark theme, and numerous other fixes.