Cancelling TimeTag Pro Subscription with iTunes
To cancel a TimeTag Pro subscription, you need to go into your Apple ID management and do so there. As an example/tutorial, we have the screenshots below for cancelling the HBO Now subscription (something we'd probably never do, unless Game of Thrones kills Jon Snow again).
The screenshots/directions for iOS devices and macOS devices can be found below.
For iOS Devices:
- Open up the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Featured' tab until you see your Apple ID: ______ button
- Tap on that, and then select View Apple ID from the pop up alert
- On this page, tap on the row 'Subscriptions'
- Select the Subscription you want to cancel (In your case, TimeTag Pro. In our example, HBO Now)
- Then tap on Cancel Subscription and confirm
- You're all set! You won't be billed again.
Screenshots are below:
Step 1: App Store
Step 2: View Apple ID
Step 3: Subscriptions
Step 4: Select the subscription to cancel
Step 5: Cancel & confirm
For Mac Computers:
Step 1: Open iTunes, Click on Account menu and select View My Account
Step 2: Scroll down on Account page and click on Manage by Subscriptions
Step 3: Click on Edit next to the Subscription you want to cancel
Step 4: Cancel and confirm
Cancelling TimeTag Pro Subscription with Online Account
If you purchased TimeTag Pro from our online site, you can simply visit your profile by clicking the TimeTag icon in the top right of your browser. Then click the link to Cancel your account.
- Click on the TimeTag icon
- Click on "Profile"
- Find the link to cancel your account.
- That's it!
In any scenario, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.