Cancelling TimeTag Pro Subscription with iTunes
To cancel a TimeTag Pro subscription, you need to go into your Apple ID management and do so there. As an example/tutorial, we have the screenshots below for cancelling the HBO Now subscription (something we'd probably never do, unless Game of Thrones kills Jon Snow again).
The screenshots/directions for iOS devices and macOS devices can be found below.
For iOS Devices:
- Open up the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Featured' tab until you see your Apple ID: ______ button
- Tap on that, and then select View Apple ID from the pop up alert
- On this page, tap on the row 'Subscriptions'
- Select the Subscription you want to cancel (In your case, TimeTag Pro. In our example, HBO Now)
- Then tap on Cancel Subscription and confirm
- You're all set! You won't be billed again.
Screenshots are below:
Step 1: App Store
Step 2: View Apple ID
Step 3: Subscriptions
Step 4: Select the subscription to cancel
Step 5: Cancel & confirm
For Mac Computers:
Step 1: Open iTunes, Click on Account menu and select View My Account
Step 2: Scroll down on Account page and click on Manage by Subscriptions
Step 3: Click on Edit next to the Subscription you want to cancel
Step 4: Cancel and confirm