Latest Development News - TimeTag App
TimeTag 4.0 for iOS and 2.0 for Mac went live a couple of weeks ago, and we've been busy at work to bring updates to each, and improve a couple of things that we heard from customers.
We are beginning a beta for iOS 4.1, and should have a beta for 2.1 for Mac shortly after. We're currently working on several things, including:
- For TimeTag iOS:
- Using the share sheet for the exported data, so you can now immediately bring it into the app of your choice (instead of just email or Dropbox)
- More back-end changes to make the app more stable
- Bug fixes:
- Fix for calendar exporting (overlapping time records should now export properly)
- Fix for reminder notification (it will now properly ask you for permission to show an alert)
- The timers won't reset after every app launch
- Lots of other minor things!
- TimeTag Mac:
- I hope to make it more obvious how to manage tags/categories in that first launch experience. Will have more news on this soon!
- Fixing the short title text on the timer button screen (it gets cut off early)
- Add new timer setting is being improperly ignored
- Remember last tag setting is being improperly ignored
I'm also running a private beta to begin to test the 2nd stage of our syncing beta. I re-wrote a lot of the code from the 1st beta to make it faster and more stable, and also fix a bug we had with duplicate data.